- We value life experience and the dignity of the individual.
- We value open communication, honesty and listening to understand,
- We value working as a team, accomplishing together what none of us can do alone.
- We value courageous innovation.
- We believe that every life story is important.
- We believe that wisdom comes from our life experiences.
- We believe that each person holds the power to change the world – for the better – by sharing those stories and that wisdom.
Vision: Contribute to a world-wide sea change in understanding by preserving stories, touching lives, and connecting humanity.
WHAT WE DO
- We listen to you with care-full attention
- We respectfully witness the significance of your life
- We creatively capture your hard-won wisdom
Mission: Promote widespread awareness, build partnerships, encourage reflection, and provide accessible options for saving and sharing life stories.
HOW WE DO IT
- We collect, preserve and share life stories
- We produce, publish and broadcast life stories
- We provide training and education about creating life story legacies
The Life Story Library Foundation is dedicated to preserving the stories of our times as valuable recorded history. We are multi-cultural and international in scope and local in practice. We are designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity and can accept your tax deductible donations..